Sunday, January 04, 2009

Two of my three girls

The start of the year allowed us a few hours to go up the hill and enjoy some fresh air.  The whole family decided to go on a picnic at UPLB.  It was a cool afternoon yesterday, Jan 03, 2009 and the weather was perfect for a picnic and some photos.  This was one of the shots that I liked from among the rest.  

It conveys a relaxed atmosphere and a cool afternoon climate.  The mountains provide a refreshing cure for the harsh city life and the big tree projects steadiness and strength.  I also like the way my two girls are highlighted by the separation of colors from the background.

After an hour or so, we had to drive down the mountain to a lower location for our picnic.  And a picnic in UPLB would not be complete without the local best seller, the buko pie!  

It was a wonderful afternoon with the family and as we went down for home, my youngest daughter Tonee already made me pledge to go back at least one more time this year.  Of course, I cannot say no.  :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home